How To Book Jio Phone Online: Book JIO 1500 Rs. Smartphone Here
Hi friends my site mixed pro.blogspot.in fans today a new android mobile lounch name is jio phone.We will also tell you how you can book this phone. Reliance Jio has launched Jio phone on 21st July. The pre-booking for Jio phone will start from the 24th August at 5:30 PM. Jio phone is a featured smartphone. It is the mixture of featured phone and smartphone. We want to tell you that this phone is 4G VOLTE supported.so friends this phone below specification and online purchase Details.
|Operating System||KAI OS|
|Device type||Feature phone|
|Sim||Single Sim (Nano)|
|Status||It is priced at Rs. 0(Zero). There is a security deposit of Rs. 1,500(100% Refundable), Availability from September|
|Global Release Date||2017, July|
|Indian Release Date||2017, July 21|
|Screen size||2.4 inches|
|Screen resolution||240 x 320 pixels|
|Technology (Display Type)||QVGA|
|CPU||Dual Core, 1.2 GHz|
|Internal Storage||4 GB Storage|
|RAM||512 MB RAM|
|External Storage||Up to 128 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD Card|
|Primary camera||2 MP Camera|
|Front Camera||0.3 MP VGA Camera|
|Audio Player||MP3, AAC, AAC , eAAC , AMR, WB-AMR, MIDI, OGG|
|Video Player||MPEG4, h.263, h.264|
|FM Radio||Yes, Wireless FM Radio|
|Audio Jack||3.5mm Audio Jack|
|Type||Li-Po 2000 mAh battery|
|Stand by||Up to 15 days|
|Talk time||Up to 12 hrs|
|Bluetooth||v4.1 with BLE|
|Sensors||Support 22 Indian Languages,SOS, NFC, Voice Command, Connect To TV Via JioMediaCable, Connect Import via Gmail|
How To Book Jio Phone Online?
- At first Visit Here
- Then, click on the sidebar.
- On the below of sidebar you will see a option like “Book Jio Phone”
- Just click on that option.
- After that, fill up your details like name and address.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Then, click on the place order.
- Now, you will receive your order number or token.
- After some time you will get your phone on your address.
- You can also get your phone from the retailers by showing your token number
- The offer is on the basis of “First Come, First Serve.”